Clear Treatment, Confident Smiles
Many people want to straighten their teeth without having to wear traditional braces. That’s why we offer the Invisalign clear aligner system to kids, teens, and adults throughout Halifax.
Your Invisalign Process at Paradigm Orthodontics
With Invisalign clear aligners from Paradigm Orthodontics, you’ll spend less time in the dental chair with fewer office visits, have no emergencies from broken brackets or pokey wires, and enjoy easier dental hygiene with no dietary restrictions. And with the iTero digital impression system, messy and uncomfortable impressions are a thing of the past!
By creating a series of clear, custom-fit aligners, Dr. Emanuele can use Invisalign to give you a beautifully aligned smile in almost half the time of traditional braces. Visit our office in Halifax to experience a simple and time-efficient first step.
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your free consultation, Dr. Emanuele will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs to make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Emanuele determines that Invisalign’s clear, removable aligners are the best option to help you get the smile you want, we’ll discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your situation.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Paradigm Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your customized treatment plan.
- We’ll use a digital program to design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Emanuele precisely designs each Invisalign tray to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before starting treatment.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- After receiving your Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You’ll come into Paradigm Orthodontics for checkups about every four to six weeks to get your new sets of aligners so Dr. Emanuele can check the progress of your teeth. These checkups are generally quick and painless since you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.
Ideal for Teens
At Paradigm Orthodontics, we want our teen patients to be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth, and Invisalign helps Dr. Emanuele do that.
With Invisalign for Teens, you’ll be able to participate in all your activities without the barrier that traditional braces might present. And, since Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic and almost invisible, your friends probably won’t even know you’re wearing them.
Invisalign helps you focus on doing what you do best—being yourself. At your free consultation with Dr. Emanuele, you’ll learn how Invisalign can be a good fit for your smile and your lifestyle!
Designed for Little Smiles
Now kids in Halifax and the surrounding communities can get comfortable and clear results with Invisalign First treatment at Paradigm Orthodontics.
Dr. Emanuele can use Invisalign clear aligners to create predictable results and a positive experience for your child while addressing their unique needs.
Invisalign First at Paradigm Orthodontics can help treat:
- Aesthetic alignment
- A bad bite
- Arch development
- Preserving space for unerupted permanent teeth
Benefits of Invisalign First
As your child grows up, their smile grows with them. Even with baby teeth, it may be the perfect time for children ages 6 to 10 to start orthodontic treatment at Paradigm Orthodontics.
This is known as Phase 1 treatment. At this stage, orthodontists like Dr. Emanuele can see issues that may need early treatment to address a developing problem. Benefits of early treatment with Invisalign First include:
A Simple Start
Invisalign First treatment starts with a simple digital scan (no goopy impressions). Dr. Emanuele plans every step of your child’s treatment digitally, so you know what to expect.
A Happier Experience
There’s not much interruption to your child’s life with removable aligners. They can even continue to eat foods that they love.
Plus, the aligners are specifically designed to fit smaller teeth and include space to accommodate teeth that are growing in.
Made for All Sorts of Smiles
Invisalign First clear aligners can fix a wide range of issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
Keep Your Hygiene Routine
Growing children can continue to brush and floss without the hassle and keep their good hygiene habits on track.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
Invisalign is a great option for those who want subtle, effective treatment, and Dr. Emanuele can advise you about the treatment options that best fit your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our Halifax office to learn if Invisalign is right for you.